Impossible Maze 2! (Beta) Impossible Maze 2! (Beta)

Uhm...

Hm.

I reached the STARS! :D

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Wee!

Urgh, I'm stuck at the level before the last level. :( It's a really nice game though. Some levels are hard at first but when you give it some time and think about it you'll soon figure it out. :D

Spear and Katana Spear and Katana

WTF?

Whats wrong with you!?! It's not ESDF! Use WASD for christ sake! >_< Otherwise, it was a pretty cool game, seems a bit unfinished since the sound effects are horrible.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

AHHH!

Wow... Just wow.... This is brilliant! This is the game of the year! THIS GAME SHOULD WIN AN OSCAR JUST CAUSE ITS SO AWESOME THAT IT CAN!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Meh..

I liked the violence, but since the larger number of people reviewing did not, if you making a sequel, leave it out.

It was a little short though. :/

ninja game engine ninja game engine

Meh...

This isn't a good engine.

When you were "jumping" you weren't really jumping, you were propelling yourself with an invisible jetpack. And you could jump through the platforms from underneath and from the sides. And if you ran into the wall you could go trough the bottom floor.

Conclusion: Make it better and more complete. And submit a game next time and not a half finished engine.

wrayayrton responds:

you are a ninja, you can jump as high as you want

i will fix the floor thing

Tutorial Creating Buttons Tutorial Creating Buttons

Hmm...

You can just make the shape of the button by using the round edge option in the rectangle tool. And some things that i think you should have included are: Preloader, Back button, More than one style of button.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Scissors!

Creativity rocks!

WotL-Ig Test Chamber WotL-Ig Test Chamber

uhm

Id recommend using the real "Still Alive" and not the remix.

al3xx responds:

Why would I do that?
You do a video with the real one I don't care. xD